Sr TIBCO BE Developer
with experience in , Simple Events, Complex Events, DB concepts, writing the rules and configuring the backing store in TIBCO Business Events (BE) Qualifications:
- Working experience in modeling business logic and automating business processes using TIBCO Business Works and EMS messaging.
- Working experience in creating Concepts, Simple Events, Complex Events, DB concept, writing the rules and configuring the backing store in TIBCO BE.
- Expertise in Application Architecture and integration of Web based/n-tier architecture applications.
- Knowledge of EAI messaging standards like Websphere MQ and JMS messaging, using both point-to-point and pub/sub messaging models.
- Working experience in design, development and implementation of enterprise level web based projects.
- Experience in designing the Business State Model, Decision Table using TIBCO Business Events.
- Working experience in EDI, XML, Flat file transactions and communication.
- Working experience in use and deployment of Web Services using SOAP and RESTFUL models.
- Experience with relational databases including DB2, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Working experience in JAVA.
- Working experience in XML.
- Effective independent and team player and self-starter with high adaptability to new technologies.
- 5+ years experience designing and developing large systems with the following characteristics: High Availability - Scalable performance, Service oriented, Loosely coupled integration
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead