- Key Responsibilities:
- Manage sales enablement/marketing initiatives for Maverics digital business unit
- Closely work with the digital competency leadership team to understand focus offerings, package services, success stories and create market facing collaterals
- Create powerful value propositions for digital services prospective engagements and aid in sales conversion
- Conceptualize and manage engagement initiatives with target customers for digital services
- Track engagement across sales/marketing initiatives by focus accounts and drive them to business outcomes through collaboration with account management/sales teams.
- Design and execute marketing campaigns aimed at building awareness across the target stakeholders for digital services
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles, database of stakeholder profiles and target personas for focused customers/prospects. Understand and expand customer stakeholder mapping through primary and secondary research, as well as constant connects with the account leadership teams.
- Collect insights across key digital areas like spend trends, technology landscape, vendors both present as well as historic, on an ongoing basis. Map these to various customer stakeholder levels, categorize in terms of relevance and design methods of targeted dissemination in consultation with account leadership team.
- Play a key role in opportunity pursuit, bid management and presentations to focus accounts.
- Evaluate, map and monitor competitive activity in focus accounts. Identify values/benefits for our services that can differentiate Maveric from competition.
- Bachelor in technology stream with MBA/PGDM.
- Minimum experience of 10 years across technology/IT services
- Good communication skills, ability to create content (impactful and visually appealing) for presentation to customer.
- Experience across any function - Solution design, presales, consulting, delivery, project/program management, business analysis, marketing
- Demonstrated understanding across digital focus areas like microservices, APIs, omnichannel, digital development, agile and Devops.
- Self-driven individual with the ability to not only gather insights proactively, but also execute initiatives and run the same as a customer engagement program.
- Solid experience in understanding market trends, competitor offerings and strengths and conceptualize value propositions for customers.
- Customer interaction experience
- Experience in working for banking industry clients (good to have)
- Experience in opportunity conversion by being part of team responsible for bid management, solutioning, customer interaction, proposal walk through etc. (good to have)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Maveric Systems Limited
Recruiter Name:Mahesh Poondla
Contact Company:Maveric Systems Limited