Channel Security Team is a versatile team to make sure that our customers access the bank resources in a secure way with full peace of mind. Currently we are looking to hire Cyber Security specialist to be part of this exciting journey in Bangalore.
This role is an exciting opportunity to work on the leading technologies and products/services in Security Area.
Key Roles Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Understanding of privilege escalation in applications
- Experience and understanding of Mobile OS and Mobile App testing, Blackbox/Whitebox testing
- Good understanding of/experience in Threat Modelling and various Threat Vectors.
- Browser security headers, Browser exploitation (CSP, Certificate pinning, CSRF, XSS, HTTP Only, Protocol downgrade, BEEF Framework)
- Understanding Web Server (Apache, IBM HTTP Server) and App Server (Tomcat, Jboss, WebSphere)
- Well versed with Pentest Tools: Intercepting request (eg. Burp Proxy), Network traffic package sniffing (Wireshark), SOAPUI
Key skills, experience and qualification:
- Understand DNS / IP spoofing / CDN
- Understand MAS/other financial regulatory technology standard
- Understand Symmetric/Asymmetric/Hash/MAC, what Ciphers algorithms are currently considered strong, Java Keystore/trust store, open ssl, PKCS#?
- Understand Database SQL Query / SQL Injection / Log injection /etc
- How to create an undetectable backdoor, steal credentials / run code on hooked victim
- Aware OWASP top 10, Qualys SSL Grading
- Good experience in writing reports to the management about key vulnerabilities
- Project planning skills to plan testing appropriately with multiple teams.
Other Skills or Certifications:
- CEH or equivalent
- Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) or equivalent
- Other Pentest certifications in the market.
Notice period should be Immediate or less than 30 days.
If interested share updated profile to email@example.com om, i will revert back immediately.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Maveric Systems Limited
Contact Company:Maveric Systems Limited