This QA Analyst role, is a mix of developer as well as tester who has exposure in agile life cycle, interacts and understands end user software requirements, knows product or domain knowledge, participates in product or software designing, knows how to code and build test automation tools.
Test Engineer must work with the test and application teams to understand the application functionality and design, develop test automation framework / scripts.
Work Experience: 4 to 6 years
- Develop automation scripts
- Perform technical and test execution activities
- Design and write test cases in Gherkin language i.e. feature files
- Reverse engineer requirements and develop models as needed to support test automation
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of delivery of testing assignments
- Follow the test process and continuously improve the quality of the test process
- Ensure constructive working relationships within team and with other functional group.
Hands-on experience in developing Test Automation suite using Java / .NET, Cucumber & Selenium.
Required Technical Skills:
- Core Java
- Good knowledge in Banking domain
- Experience and Expertise in developing Test Harness in J2SE / .NET
- Experience in Continuous Integration Tool Jenkins / Hudson
- Experience / Knowledge in Version Control systems like Git , CVS, Subversion, etc
- Good knowledge in shell scripting & Unix commands
- Knowledge in Test Automation Design patterns like PageObject Model, PageObject Factory, etc
- Experience in any one of industry standard Test Automation Tools like QTP, TestComplete, etc
If interested kindly share updated profile to email@example.com om.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Maveric Systems Limited
Contact Company:Maveric Systems Limited