As a CP you will be a business leader for a cluster of accounts and would be accountable for top line growth, bottom line health, talent retention and employee satisfaction (eWoW). Typically a cluster would be having a revenue size of 5-10 Million USD (depending on whether it is a growth cluster or a mature cluster). This cluster sizing is maintained in order to ensure that each CP is able to build sufficient customer intimacy, drive content led engagement with CXOs, closely monitor delivery impact (and delivery improvement) and build long term value in key and strategic accounts.
CPs carry accountability for revenue growth in existing accounts. New logo acquisition is championed by a sales team which will bring new logos to the table. Clusters will be expected to support sales team in conversion where required and subsequently take over delivery once a new logo is contracted.
CPs role would cover the following...
Accelerate growth for a focused set of accounts by
- Planning and achieving yearly revenue targets
- Creating opportunity pipeline of about 3 times current year revenue through the right mix of existing as well as new services
- Deepening multi-level stakeholder relationships and improving visibility of our capabilities
- Driving insight led engagement and structured governance program
- Structured pursuit planning in Key/Priority accounts (by bringing diverse talent to table)
- Staff your cluster structure with appropriate leadership
- Put in place right leadership team structure at right time for delivering impact (Ensure Quality and adequacy of leadership)
- Take accountability to source the leadership - internally or through recruitment
- Institutionalize a 3-level, structured, Insight led delivery governance with customer stakeholders
- Ensure investment-led Step Change (radical innovation) in Key/Priority Accounts
- Employee engagement is consistent and effective
- Priority focus on competency acquisition and attrition management
- Develop a good leadership pipeline for next year growth
- Ensure demonstrable Upskilling within team
- Effective lateral talent integration
Salary: INR 30,00,000 - 40,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Maveric Systems Limited
Recruiter Name:Mahesh Poondla
Contact Company:Maveric Systems Limited