Maveric Systems Ltd - Chennai Location - Recruiting Automation Testing Engineer, who have developed the testing framework, utilities or tools from scratch will be fit into this requirement.
TECH SKILLS ::
Core Java, Selenium, Cucumber, BDD, Rest Assured, SQL, MySQL, Mongo, DDL, DML, Joins, CI/CD, Jenkins, Maven, Git, Jira, UI Automation, API Automation, Mobile Automation, Service Virtualization, stubs, Mocks
- Proficient in core Java programming, Strong in Core java concepts such as collections/String functions/Multi-threading
- Capable of handling DB operations with SQL queries until joins
- Experience in UI automation using automation frameworks and tools, such as Selenium, Protractor, WebDriver.iO, TestNG, Junit and Cucumber
- Capable of automating APIs(Both Rest and SOAP) using SOAP UI or Rest Assured
- Automate Mobile apps using Appium or any other open source tool sets for both Android and iOS Apps
- Should have working exp in tools like Git/Jira/Rally/Jenkins or similar toolsets is a mandatory
- Should have worked in various Frameworks/Reports – Extent, Allure etc.,
- Should be proactive enough to explore and compare multiple open source tools to arrive at a best possible solution and be a technical expert who is able to guide a strong technical team by doing code review, ideation etc
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
- Any developer with the above experience and would like to work as SDET are welcome
Pls share cvs to sankaranarayananr "at" maveric-systems "dot" com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Maveric Systems Limited
About US:: https://maveric-systems.com/
Started in 2000, Maveric Systems helps global banking and fintech leaders accelerate business transformation through effective integration of domain, technology, future ready strategy and high velocity execution. Our 1800+ technology specialists and proven frameworks help our customers navigate a rapidly changing environment, enabling sharper definition of their goals and measures to achieve them.
Our global presence spans across 15 countries with regional delivery capabilities in Bangalore, Chennai, Dubai, London, Mexico, Poland, Riyadh and Singapore. Our deep focus in banking combined with specialized competencies across Data, Digital, Core Banking and Quality Engineering, make us the preferred transformation partner for customers worldwide.